King's welcomes students with a wide range of learning styles and academic backgrounds. There is no entrance exam, although copies of academic records are requested with each student's application.
King's is accepting applications for students starting high school in September 2019. There may be limited spots available for students entering Grades 10, 11 and 12.
Please contact the Director of Admissions, Sharon Roebbelen, to book an appointment to visit the school and discuss enrolment possibilities at King’s.
Sharon Roebbelen, Director of Admissions
905.257.5464 ext 508
The following steps facilitate the enrolment of a Canadian student at King’s:
- Arrange a time for the parent(s), and student to meet the Director of Admissions.
- Submit completed Membership Application Form.
- Submit completed Admission Application Form (2 pages).
- Submit copies of the last two academic reports from present school.
- Submit The King’s Student Charter, signed by the student.
- Submit completed Tuition Authorization Form (check choice of payment).
- Submit $5,600, comprising the capital levy ($4,800) and two years of membership fees ($800).
- Submit completed applicable Pre-authorized Payment Form with a void cheque, or with cheques dated July 1, 2019 and/or December 1, 2019.
- Submit completed OSR Request Form.
- Submit completed Halton Region Health Department Form.
- Principal approves admission.
- Family receives letter confirming admission.
To mail your application:
King’s Christian Collegiate
528 Burnhamthorpe Rd. W.
Oakville, ON L6M 4K6
King’s offers a readily available bursary program designed for the well-being of King’s families. King’s has maintained a clearly stated strategic goal to welcome families from a wide range of incomes to participate fully in the King’s program. Financial relief is available for tuition fees, transportation fees, service trips fees and other program excursions. The sole purpose of the King’s bursary program is to offer financial support where there is financial need. King’s makes no provision for scholarships based on academic, athletic or other abilities.
Applications are confidential and can be obtained by speaking with the Director of Admissions, Sharon Roebbelen (905.257.5464 ext 508).