From the beautiful main entrance atrium to our state-of-the-art gyms, King’s Christian Collegiate is available for rent. Our contemporary facilities in North Oakville are available to rent year-round for small or large groups from 6:00am to 11:00pm.
For rental inquiries, please contact Sharon Van Beilen, Rental Coordinator, at 905.257.5464 ext 503. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maroon Gymnasium: High quality hard wood floor with sport lines for basketball, volleyball and badminton. Bleachers for seating of 150 and stunning floor-to-ceiling windows on the west side of the gym.
- Blue Gymnasium: High quality hard wood floor with sport lines for basketball and volleyball. Bleachers for seating of 700 and stunning floor-to-ceiling windows on the west side of the gym. A 120-meter (400 feet) running track occupies the upper perimeter.
- Weight Room / Work-out Room: Available for group sessions
- Wrestling Room: Available for small group sessions
- Dance / Fitness Studio: Available for rent and equipped with sound capabilities.
- Music Conservatory: Beautiful soaring music hall with tiered seating, grand piano, sound-resistant practice rooms, music stands, and a comfortably appointed mezzanine. Ideal for bands or choral groups, for practices or performances. Can seat a maximum of 150.
- Atrium: Gorgeous room accommodating groups for a variety of functions, including banquets and conferences. Suitable for groups of 50-150.
- Standard Classroom: All rooms equipped with Smart Boards or Promethean Boards; LCD projectors and whiteboards, and can be arranged for multiple meeting styles.
- Three Double Classrooms: This space can accommodate approximately 100 people theatre-style or 80 for conferences with round-table seating.
Artificial Turf Field:
A first-class soccer and baseball field is available for rent. Below are the rates:
- Fees: $143
- Spring: 7:00pm–11:00pm
- Summer: 9:00pm–11:00pm
- Fall: 7:00pm–11:00pm
- Winter: 5:00pm–11:00pm
- Fees: $123
- Spring: 8:00am–7:00pm
- Summer: 7:00am–9:00pm
- Fall: 8:00am–7:00pm
- Winter: 9:00am–5:00pm
Note: All fees are subject to 13% HST
Spring dates are from March to April; Summer dates are from June to August; Fall dates are from September to November; Winter dates are from December to February.
All participants are required to vacate the lit sports fields by 11:00pm in accordance with Bylaw 199-159.
Food & Drink:
No food or drink is allowed on field. No seeds or chewing tobacco are allowed on or near field.
No smoking is allowed on school property.
No parking is allowed in the roundabout for safety reasons. No idling is allowed in any area around the school.
When rain forces cancellations of usage of the turf, the fee will be returned if an alternative date cannot be provided.
Notice for cancellations must be submitted by email to the rental coordinator seven days in advance; otherwise full billing will occur.