King's welcomes students with a wide range of learning styles and academic backgrounds. There is no entrance exam, although copies of academic records are requested with each student's application.
We have reached capacity for all grades in Septmeber 2020, and will begin to respond to enquiries and accept applications for September 2021 once school has begun.
Students applying to King’s may do so through our online portal.
The following steps are required for Enrolment:
- parent submits an online enquiry
- parent submits copies of academic reccords from the previous 2 years of school
- the student and parent(s)/guardian(s) meet with the Director of Admissions, either by Zoom or in person
- Membership Application completed
- Admission Application completed
- OSR (Ontario School Record) form (so records can move from student’s previous school to King’s) completed
- a copy of student’s Birth Certificate or Passport submitted
- copies of any psych-ed evaluations or IEPs submitted
- The King’s Student Charter – signed by applicant
- The Parental Agreement – signed by parent(s)/guradian(s)
- payment of the Capital Levy and Membership fees
- tuition payment arrangements in place (via payment in full or monthly withdrawals)
- acceptance confirmed by the Principal and the Director of Admissions
The following steps facilitate the enrolment of a Canadian student at King’s:
- Applications are processed through our Admissions portal, beginning with an enquiry.
- The Director of Admissions will invite each applicant (and their parent(s) or guardian) to a Zoom meeting to discuss the applicant’s possible admission to King’s.
- In preparation for the Zoom meeting, previous report cards and applicable IEPs and psych-ed evaluations will be submitted.
- Following the interview, the parent or guardian will be directed to the Application portal and will complete the necessary forms.
- Upon acceptance and payment, a letter confirming enrolment will be sent.
King’s offers a readily available bursary program designed for the well-being of King’s families. King’s has maintained a clearly stated strategic goal to welcome families from a wide range of incomes to participate fully in the King’s program. Financial relief is available for tuition fees, transportation fees, service trips fees and other program excursions. The sole purpose of the King’s bursary program is to offer financial support where there is financial need. King’s makes no provision for scholarships based on academic, athletic or other abilities.
Applications are confidential and can be obtained by speaking with the Director of Admissions, Sharon Roebbelen (905.257.5464 ext 508).