King’s Christian Collegiate invites applications for a French Teacher. The successful candidate will:
This is a one year position for a maternity leave beginning in October 2017.
Apply by May 31, 2017
When a deep respect for self, the other, and the Creator are systemic to instruction and policy, we at King’s Christian Collegiate are convinced that both the learner and the school will flourish. If this is a compelling thought for you, if you have a deep understanding of Mathematics, and if you are driven to test learning boundaries for student success, perhaps our views on teaching, learning and nurturing young women and men are a match. This is currently a two-thirds position with strengths in Science an added benefit.
Apply by June 9, 2017
Position begins August 15, 2017
Application packages for the above positions will include an introductory letter, a resume, three professional references and a pastor’s reference along with copies of transcripts. These can be sent to the principal, Mr. John De Boer (firstname.lastname@example.org). Due to the volume of responses, selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
A career at King’s offers:
- A preferred salary and benefits package
- Collegial staff supported by Friday morning Research & Development sessions
- A laptop for every faculty member
- 50% tuition bursary for children of staff attending King’s
- Significant investment in your professional development
- A state-of-the-art facility
- Advanced technology, including a SmartBoard in every classroom
- A superior learning environment for students and staff alike