Facility Cleaning Supervisor
King’s Christian Collegiate is a private high school located in North Oakville. We pride ourselves on providing high quality Christian education during the day and high-quality rental facilities during the evenings and weekends.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced candidate to lead our Facility Cleaning and Janitorial team in a full-time position (Facility Cleaning Supervisor) with the high standards of cleaning that we have incorporated.
The successful candidate will have 5 years in a management / supervisory role of a cleaning and janitorial department. We are seeking an individual with excellent communication skills (verbal and written), great attention to detail, excellent time management, and effective problem-solving skills.
• Create staff schedules and assign work duties
• Oversee the accuracy of time sheets and prepare payroll sheets
• Assist in the hiring and evaluation of staff
• Ensure that all staff maintain high standards of cleaning
• Communicate with our evening and weekend clients
• Manage inventory and equipment usage
• Oversee Health and Safety for our cleaning / janitorial staff
• Perform janitorial duties as required
• Minimum of 5 years of management / supervision in the cleaning industry
• Thorough knowledge of Health and Safety
• Team player with the ability to train and motivate staff
• Understanding of different cleaning techniques and chemicals
• Knowledge of a range of janitorial equipment
• Working knowledge of basic computer software
• Flexible working hours
• Salary commensurate to experience
Application Package Details
• Cover letter describing your approach to cleaning and supervision
• Current Resume
• Two professional references
• One character reference
Please note: Applications will only be accepted by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.