King’s believes that education includes a variety of disciplines – including the Arts. Students are given the space, time and encouragement for artistic expression, from music to theatre to fine arts. Instruction is offered by skilled, qualified craftspeople with specialized degrees in their areas of expertise. The results are inspiring – King’s students excel in the performing and visual arts and many graduate to sought-after programs at elite schools in North America and beyond.
Why study the Arts in school?
Because the Arts:
- Enhance individuals’ lives.
- Strengthen the cultural infrastructure.
- Improve student academic growth and development.
- Enhance economic development.
- Work to ensure a creative and competitive workforce.
- Reduce isolation and build community, building a spirit of inclusiveness.
- Create a highly desirable environment in which to live or visit.