King’s Christian Collegiate has developed policies to protect the integrity of prudent financial planning while respecting the changing financial reality for families with students enrolled in the King’s program. In extenuating circumstances involving major health concerns or other challenging circumstances, a differentiated policy may apply. In all other circumstances of withdrawal from King’s Christian Collegiate during the school year, whether voluntary or involuntary, the following refund policy will apply:
- The capital levy is not refundable.
- The membership fee is not refundable.
- The transportation fee is not refundable.
- Tuition paid is refundable, consistent with the schedule as outlined.
- If a student withdraws prior to October 1, a tuition payment of $6,000 is fully due and the balance of payments is refundable. If $6,000 has not been paid by the date of withdrawal, the balance is due on the withdrawal date.
- If a student withdraws on or before the end of the First Semester (usually in late January), 50% of the tuition plus $3,000 is fully due. The remaining payments are refundable. If 50% of the tuition plus $3,000 has not been paid at the time of transfer or withdrawal, the balance is due within 30 days.
If a student withdraws during the Second Semester, all fees are fully payable and there are no applicable refunds. If all fees have not been paid, the balance is due on the date of transfer or departure.